Technical Operations Apprentice
Digital Project Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
18 month fixed-term contract
Start date: January/February
Closing date: 5th January 2020
Who are we?
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognised leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games and related products around the world.
Global Client Servicing Solutions (GCSS) department forms part of Warner Bros. Technology and is charged with delivering content to Digital and TV partners across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The teams work with sales executives from WBITV and WB Home Entertainment, external clients, our suppliers and other internal departments to meet contractually agreed delivery deadlines for feature and episodic content.
What part will you play?
You will provide day-to-day assistance to the Technical Operations Analyst in the UK office who is responsible for making changes and adaptions to our TV and feature content in order for it to be suitable for our customers (e.g. national television channels, airlines, etc.), this can include:
- Interaction with external clients
- Liaising with internal WB departments, specifically mastering and inventory groups
- Work on reporting tools and rejections tracking via the Zendesk ticketing system
- Ad hoc requests based on requirements across the London servicing team
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade 4 (previously C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- An interest in video editing software, processes and video file formats. Any experience with these would be highly advantageous.
- An interest in computing, cloud-based workflows and technology in general
- Some coding experience would be beneficial
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Well organised & disciplined, with the ability to prioritise workloads & use time effectively
- Inquisitive nature and willingness to learn.
- An ability to communicate with people confidently at all levels in a professional and mature manner both verbally and in written communication is necessary.
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK