Marketing & PR Apprentice
Marketing & PR Apprentice
18 month contract starting July 2019, Public Relations Level 4 qualification
Applications must be submitted by Monday 13th May 2019, Assessment Days will be held in June.
Who are we?
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognised leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, is a premier publisher, licensor and a developer of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future gaming platforms, including consoles, PC-based and online gaming.
The International Licensee Group oversees the WB Games business distributor markets including Eastern Europe, Russia, SE Asia & Korea, Australia, India, Portugal, South Africa and Middle East.
The role will include providing support to the International Licensees Marketing Team. You will work closely alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, Junior Product Manager and the wider team on a number of projects relating to WBIE video game releases.
What part will you play?
- Asset Management – ensuring marketing assets are distributed in a timely manner to distribution partners, and ensuring the latest assets requests are fulfilled by the International team, based on local requirements.
- PR Management - responsibility for the day-to-day output across all PR and communication channels relating to WB Games releases. Providing PR support, liaising with territory based PR managers. Trade marketing activities and campaigns.
- To work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on creation and collation of all GTM territory plans across all markets for all worldwide distribution partners.
- Assist and maintain relations with external agencies and partners.
- Liaising with Creative Services Team on localized artwork.
- General administration support to WBIE Licensee Marketing Team.
- Invoicing and financial reimbursement processes
- Event support:
- Press Trips (domestic and international)
- Logistics planning
- Talent management
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Excellent working knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint and some experience of using databases would be an advantage.
- Experience of using the internet for research purposes.
- Some experience of using design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent GCSE and A level (or equivalent) results.
- Must be well organized and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- An interest in gaming desirable
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK