Home Entertainment Sales Apprentice
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
18 month fixed-term contract
Start date: January/February
Closing date: 5th January 2020
Who are we?
With operations in 90 international territories Warner Home Entertainment Group (WHEG), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, commands the largest distribution infrastructure in the global home entertainment marketplace.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment / videogames, direct-to-
The WHE UK Sales Department constantly strives to create and maintain best in class customer service by maximizing the value of WHE content through category leading business solutions. All roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise in delivering an integrated approach to selling content across windows, platforms and categories including physical and digital both Video and Games.
What part will you play?
Working closely with the team, the successful candidate will support the planning and delivery of effective sales strategies to meet revenue and profit targets across the entire portfolio of Film & TV content. You will also provide support to the physical sales team and assist in the sales and distribution of WHEG content to the retail accounts
- Support the physical sales team to deliver the business objectives across the Grocery retail channel
- Help to develop New Release and Catalogue Home Entertainment sales presentations and promotional pitches for retail accounts
- Effective use of Salesforce and other IT systems to manage customer forecasts and pricing databases, as well as resolving pricing queries
- Management of internal co-op databases and liaising with customers to ensure timely end-to-end processing of purchase orders
- Regular communication with Marketing, Ops, Retail Planning and all other relevant internal business contacts
- Co-ordination and distribution of sales materials to retailers including, product catalogues, in-store displays and on-line assets
- Management of internal and external meetings, customer entertainment, events and customer promotional orders
- Gathering market insights and sharing relevant ideas and sales opportunities with the wider team
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade 4 (previously C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook) and some experience of using IT systems and databases would be preferred
- Have a genuine interest in the film, TV and gaming industry and the latest consumer trends
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the retail environment
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels of the business in a professional manner
- Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Self-motivated, focused and confident when working in a team environment
- Must have an analytical approach to tasks and pay close attention to detail
To find out more about Apprenticeships at Warner Bros. and to view other available roles, please visit www.warnerbrosapprenticeships.co.uk
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK