Finance Royalties Apprentice
Accountancy Assistant (AAT) Level 3 Apprenticeship
18 month fixed-term contract
Start date: January/February
Closing date: 5th January 2020
Who are we?
Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) is the London-headquartered division of WBTVG that is currently implementing a strategic plan to acquire operating companies in major territories around the world (outside the US), to produce local versions of IP/formats owned by WBTVG, developed or acquired by WBITVP. The company owns production companies in 14 territories including UK, EMEA, Australia and New Zealand.
WBITVP distributes television formats including non-scripted formats of all genres (including reality, factual, factual-entertainment, studio-based entertainment and game-shows) and scripted formats of key genres including, comedy, sitcoms and drama. Key non-scripted brands include Supernanny, First Dates, Who Do You Think You Are?, 500 Questions, The Bachelor, together with scripted brands such as Gossip Girl, Nip/Tuck and Impractical Jokers
What part will you play?
The focus of this role is to provide support to the Royalties team in various aspects of data entry, basic accounting and reconciliations.
- To support and assist the Royalties Senior Analyst to ensure the Warner Bros Intellectual Property sales and participations are correctly recorded across the UK Group
- To assist in the distribution reporting obligations due to all contractual participants
- To assist in the recording of the 3rd party IP process
- To regularly update the royalty tracker database
- To assist in keeping the Share Point database up to date in a timely manner and data is consistent and accurate
- Various other Ad Hoc duties as required
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade 4 (previously C) or above in English and a grade 5 in Maths at GCSE
- Must have excellent working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail
- Proactive in seeking improvements to current procedures
- Must be a team player and able to work within a matrix organization
To find out more about Apprenticeships at Warner Bros. and to view other available roles, please visit www.warnerbrosapprenticeships.co.uk
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK