Creative Services Apprentice
Digital Project Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
18 month fixed-term contract
Start date: January/February
Closing date: 5th January 2020
Who are we?
The London TV Creative Services department is responsible for creating a range of assets to support the Sales and Marketing of Warner Bros. TV shows and feature films to broadcasters across Europe. We design, build and deliver keynote presentations, video promos, sizzle reels, motion graphics, digital communications, printed materials and event collateral.
What part will you play?
This is an opportunity for a very organized individual to be a part of a small and nimble creative team, assisting designers and editors in delivering the very best work in the most efficient way possible. Whilst not a hands-on creative role, a creative eye for detail is essential and there is potential for the right person develop basic Photoshop and Editing skills.
- General asset management – you will be supporting the entire department and working closely with the WB TV Distribution servicing team in Burbank (our Headquarters in LA) to source content for projects: e.g. photography, key art, title treatments, logos, episodes, clips, promos etc.
- Take ownership of new Digital Asset Management system, ensuring files are organized and tagged with relevant metadata.
- Oversee the distribution of Digital Communications via the Campaign Monitor system, tracking click-through and open rates and reporting your findings back to marketing team.
- Support editors by assisting in video clip selection and music selection for promo videos.
- Handle creative requests from clients such as video converting video and image files, trimming and asset sourcing.
- Archiving and collation of final assets from the creative team as well as the EMEA marketing group, ensuring an up-to-date repository of marketing assets is available on demand.
- Assist VP, Creative Services with day-to-day project management using department systems – ensuring creatives are on track and have everything they need to accomplish their projects.
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade 4 (previously C) or above in both English and Maths at GCSE
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook) and some experience of using IT systems and databases would be preferred
- Strong, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Premier etc.) advantageous but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to work well as both an individual and as a team player.
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK