18 month contract starting July 2019, Graphic Design Level 3 qualification
Applications must be submitted by Monday 13th May 2019 along with a portfolio of your own design work., Assessment Days will be held in June.
Who are we?
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognised leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/
Warner Bros. Consumer Products is the licensing and merchandising division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. The Warner Bros. Consumer Products Creative Services department develops artwork, illustration and graphic design for internal and external use by Warner Bros. Consumer Products and its clients and partners. Warner Bros. Consumer Products is a global business with this position located in the central London offices.
What part will you play?
Provide support to the WB Product Development creative team. This position is instrumental in ensuring that innovative and exciting graphic content and product design is continually developed by Warner Bros. Consumer Products for both internal and external use.
- Provide concept, designs and product application CAD’s, working with the design team to accurately complete assigned briefs for the following projects:
- Design Kits/Style guide
- Fast Fashion graphic support
- Product concepts and inspiration
- Direct to retail product development support
- Sales support material
- Bespoke retailer & licensee graphic development
- Creative newsletters
- Remain informed of current trends and new graphic techniques.
- Provide design support to other WBCP departments/offices, licensees and retailers.
- Maintain creative project art files and archive as instructed.
- Configure artwork for production.
- Any other jobs or projects that may be assigned by VP Creative.
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE.
- Creativity and an eye for detail.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Good understanding of the Adobe suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design.
- Self-discipline with an ability to work to deadlines.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK