Animation Placement, WarnerMedia Kids
Who are we?
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part will you play?
You will play a key role in creating and assisting the production of video Animated content for our Kids brands (Cartoon Network and Boomerang).
- Come up with creative solutions
- Produce animated and design assets in response to requests from the creative team
- Assist the Senior Producer to deliver high quality, innovative animated video content
- Put together high quality design assets, illustrations and simple storyboards
- Ensure all production activity is compliant both in terms of WarnerMedia policy, branding, technical quality and legal requirements
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- A Proficient knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Animate
- Knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator
- A keen interest in the short form creation process
- Understanding of WarnerMedia Kids brands, aims, and style.
- Pro-active can-do attitude with a willingness to take initiative
- Attention to detail and high level of organisation
- Excellent general computer literacy (MS Office, SAP, Internet etc.)
- Good time management
- Great attention to detail
- Visually creative
- Animation Skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Highly Digitally literate
- Good conduct of English
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects at a time if requested
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK